Check out our Child Care & Early Education Research Connections April Newsletter.
In this edition of Research Connections News and Resources, you’ll find library resources addressing the following topics:
- A study examining the ECE profession as a calling
- A worksite program promoting health in Head Start staff
- A longitudinal study on the effects of quality rating and improvement systems
- The effect of geographic location on access to high-quality prekindergarten
- The leadership style of child care directors
This month’s CRITICAL TOPIC focuses on exclusionary discipline practices in early childhood education (ECE).